Free Breakfast & Lunch for all students until the end of 2021-22 school year!

Online Meal Accounts and Payments at

Please make sure your child has sufficient funds in their account to pay for their meals. Parents can make lunch payments online using and your payment will be posted to your student's account the same day. You can also sign up to receive email notifications for low lunch account balances and set up re-occurring payments.

PowerSchool will now be updated nightly with student meal account balances.

Click on the following link to access the online free and reduced meal application:

Free and Reduced Meal Application

Special Meals and/or Accommodations

Request for Special Meals and/or Accommodations, for form click here.

This form needs to be submitted to the Nutrition Office at Snake River District Office.

Mail: Child Nutrition Services, 103 S 900 W Blackfoot, ID 83221

Child Nutrition Supervisor:

Rene Osman
(208) 684-3001


Moreland: Shawna Rocks
Riverside: Amy Myler
Rockford: Ronda Simper
Thomas Middle School: Amy Owen
Snake River Jr High: Susan Carmichael
Snake River High School: Wendy Lasley

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,

color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
fax: (202) 690-7442


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.